torsdag, april 27, 2006
tirsdag, april 25, 2006
lørdag, april 22, 2006
fredag, april 21, 2006
torsdag, april 20, 2006
lørdag, april 15, 2006
- Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than knitting.
- The eye of an ostrich is bigger than knitting.
- Knitting can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee!
- Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with knitting!
- Knitting can be very poisonous if injected intravenously.
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as knitting would protect them from evil spirits!
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have knitting floating in their swimming pools.
- The difference between knitting and a village is that knitting does not have a church.
- You share your birthday with knitting.
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of knitting orbiting the Earth!